• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M40

Originally posted by AeroCleanse View Post
    Check page 17 of the 2009 Professional Catalog, It lists: M4016, M4001 and M4005
    How do you get the professional catalog?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
      I'm not sure how one describes the smell of M40, but I've been smelling it a lot the past two days. Here's my story.

On Wednesday evening I decided that I'd use M40 to clean the interior vinyl and plastic. I like the matte look it leaves on the dashboard. When I finished this I remembered that I had also wanted to try my new can of Sprayway on the interior windshield. Yes, I know I should have done the windshield first, but I forgot. Blame it on dead brain cells!

Anywho, I went into the house and grabbed the can of Sprayway, leaving the M40 in its place. When I sprayed the Sprayway on the windshield, it also went all over the dashboard. So I ran into the house and grabbed the M40 and re-cleaned the dashboard. I then went back inside and proceeded to return the M40 to the cupboard. At that moment I saw the M40 already sitting in the cupboard. I looked down at the tan bottle in my hands and saw a bottle of M34! I switched bottles and rushed back out to the car and re-cleaned, yet again, the dashboard, this time with the real M40.

Such is my life!
      LMAO!

Al, the car products belong in the garage!
      Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

I love m40, I prefer it over any other kind of vinyl cleaner out there. The one thing I really dont like is the smell. If you have to do the whole interior of a car with that stuff, its very strong. Ive had my brother inlaw complain about the smell as well when I cleaned his interior. Another thing is, if applied on a heavily used area such as a door handle area, the m40 will rub off.

Other than that I love the stuff.
        I prefer a microfiber sponge to apply the 40 and if I want less gloss, i just wipe some off with a microfiber towel.

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
          I'm not sure how one describes the smell of M40, but I've been smelling it a lot the past two days. Here's my story.

On Wednesday evening I decided that I'd use M40 to clean the interior vinyl and plastic. I like the matte look it leaves on the dashboard. When I finished this I remembered that I had also wanted to try my new can of Sprayway on the interior windshield. Yes, I know I should have done the windshield first, but I forgot. Blame it on dead brain cells!

Anywho, I went into the house and grabbed the can of Sprayway, leaving the M40 in its place. When I sprayed the Sprayway on the windshield, it also went all over the dashboard. So I ran into the house and grabbed the M40 and re-cleaned the dashboard. I then went back inside and proceeded to return the M40 to the cupboard. At that moment I saw the M40 already sitting in the cupboard. I looked down at the tan bottle in my hands and saw a bottle of M34! I switched bottles and rushed back out to the car and re-cleaned, yet again, the dashboard, this time with the real M40.

Such is my life!
          That kinda reminds me of the time I had just finished detailing my truck and I was cleaning my windows. So I picked up my bottle of D Line Glass cleaner and gave a spray onto the window and thought what the heck. Why is it a bluish white creamy looking color? I looked down and realized I grabbed hyper dressing rather than the window cleaner.

The greasiness was smeared everywhere haha

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
          Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewc_11890 View Post
            How do you get the professional catalog?
            Email:

blarson@meguiars.com
            AeroCleanse, LLC
            Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
            www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Originally posted by AeroCleanse View Post
              Or contact anyone in Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com