• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's wheel brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's wheel brush

I just saw Meguiar's wheel Brush at Detailed Image. Does this wheel brush have good clearance between the brake caliper and the wheel?

I have the large Wheel Woolie, it has clearance issues.
    Last edited by torque; May 1, 2022, 05:08 AM.

I think you almost need the more bristly ones if you have tight clearance.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      I think you almost need the more bristly ones if you have tight clearance.
      I have the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush. I just don't like the splatter. My clothes get full of dots.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally posted by torque View Post

I have the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush. I just don't like the splatter. My clothes get full of dots.
        I've found it curious when using my Speed Master version. If I have lots of suds, I don't see the splatter. If I'm cleaning a wheel that has that unknown tire gel chemical that kills ALL suds, tons of splatter!

Comment

I never tried but I'm guessing if you dump the brush in a bucket of cleaning solution, and soaking wet. The fluid will weigh down the bristle and help with splatter.

With spray on products and agitate with the Daytonna Wheel Brush I always get splatter.. I read on a different forum if you twist the Daytonna while backing it out of the wheel it reduces the splatters. I'm guessing by twisting the splatter will get re-directed somewhere else, other than the user.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');