• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Winn
    replied
    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer

Originally posted by vietnik View Post
    How does it feel after application? Greasy to the touch? I apply other products on my running boards but when i step on it entering the car it leaves a sticky squeaky feel on the sole of my shoes, if that makes sense.

Thanks Nick!
    This should feel more dry to the touch for you.

Originally posted by ajb39oh View Post
    As far as durability, how long typically to reapply? Twice a year, quarterly, monthly? Looks like nice product.
    We did some real world, stored outdoors, daily driven testing & are getting about 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• ajb39oh
    replied

As far as durability, how long typically to reapply? Twice a year, quarterly, monthly? Looks like nice product.

Leave a comment:

• vietnik
    replied

How does it feel after application? Greasy to the touch? I apply other products on my running boards but when i step on it entering the car it leaves a sticky squeaky feel on the sole of my shoes, if that makes sense.

Thanks Nick!

Leave a comment:

• greg0303
    replied

Thank you, Nick.
    I am very glad Hybrid Ceramic line gets new products.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Winn
    replied

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
    Awesome.
    Modern technology replacement for Ultimate Black. I will get it for sure.
    Any specific recommendations to prep surfaces before applying this Trim Restorer ?
    Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer G15812 is still active, that said, Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer outperforms in longevity, durability, overall protection, ease of maintenance. Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer will also provide a noticeable difference in water beading on exterior non painted plastic trim which many of you know typically makes contaminant removal easier during washing & can also stay cleaner. Ultimate Black G15812 can have a slight advantage when it comes to gloss; Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer is more of a new look.

In regards to special preparation, nothing really special, our normal recommendations for preparing trim prior to using a trim protection/restoration product - the surface should be washed with a car wash solution & dry before application. A glass cleaner can also be used to prepare surface or many people use an all purpose cleaner like our DRTU Citrus Power Cleaner Plus during washing to deep clean exterior trim prior to applying a trim protection product. Always ensure surface is clean & dry for best performance.

Leave a comment:

• greg0303
    replied

Awesome.
    Modern technology replacement for Ultimate Black. I will get it for sure.
    Any specific recommendations to prep surfaces before applying this Trim Restorer ?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Winn
    started a topic Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer

Meguiar's 2022 New Product - Announced November 2nd, 2021

Restore darkness & shine to exterior trim with long lasting durability

• Advanced formula shines & improves the appearance of faded trim with long lasting results
    • Easy to use lotion revitalizes trim, keeping it looking newer, longer
    • Hybrid Ceramic Technology seals the surface, withstanding rain, washing & weather
    • Protective layer makes removing road debris easier during washing

Part Number: G220316
    Contents: 16 fl oz
    US MSRP: $12.99
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');