• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my wife drives these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife drives these

and i seem to do the detail wax and cleaning work
    Attached Files

Isn't that how it works . She cooks you eat it , she drives it you clean it . Where are police driving pickup trucks in Pa ?
    Success is based on the quality of the job done !

Comment

right now its a demo truck but we are upfitting these
      Attached Files

Comment

I guess a lot of agencies are switching to the Charger due to gas mileage. I haven't seen any where I live though. As if people didn't fear cops as it is, those Chargers look evil in black.

What's with the bling on the Dakota?

Comment

its a ram it a demo from dodge was going to be a chiefs vehicle guess its not working out because they are getting ford five hundreds next year wife says.

Comment

Originally posted by showtime
            I guess a lot of agencies are switching to the Charger due to gas mileage. I haven't seen any where I live though. As if people didn't fear cops as it is, those Chargers look evil in black.

Not only are the Crown Vics and Impalas not safe and/or adequate for the job anymore, but the chargers are better in many more ways.

Just one more model of car I've now got to watch my back around. I still haven't gotten over the "hit the brakes when you see a b-body" syndrome!

Comment

in italy they have a few Lambo Murcialago's( i think thats spelt wrong) but just for the bigger highways

Comment

Comment

thats the one, dont think i'll try a bank robbery there

Comment

Hi kopkars,

I've downloaded the picture you attached and then uploaded it into your gallery for you here, kopkars's Gallery

The ability to b]attach[/b] a photo option is disabled on this forum for very good reason, this means in order to insert and share a photo you need to upload them into your gallery. It's not hard to do as I just did your photo in a matter of seconds.

Here are some tutorials on working with images inside the vbulletin environment if you think you might like to share more photos in the future. Note that once you learn and get the hang of this you can use these skills and this knowledge on just about any forum and you can also share this ability with others! On this forum we call this,

Each one, teach one...

It not only applies to working on cars but also to other things such as learning how to work with images... Here's the link to photo article...

How to put pictures into your posts

Cool Truck by the way, my father was a State Police for 27 years in Oregon by the way, he retired as First Lieutenant and Station Commander in Astoria, Oregon. Of course, they didn't have any cool trucks like that one!
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

That's sweet

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2
                        That's sweet
                        I agree! That is a police car, Des Moines, Iowa needs one of them.
                        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

lol how they gonna afford ramming runaway bad guys w/ those things?..... lol....

Comment

Originally posted by benhui86
                            lol how they gonna afford ramming runaway bad guys w/ those things?..... lol....
                            they probably just use those to scare runners across a spike strip or into a roadblock.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');