• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shining in the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shining in the Netherlands

Hello people!

I am a very big fan of shinig cars whatever cartype you have...

Her are a few pictures of my ride! just cleaned with (offcourse) meguiar`s products...

C U arround...

Very nice job

can you be more specific on which products you used to achieve this depth of colour and clear reflections.

Comment

Offcourse I can.

First I start washing with the Pro line High tech carwash nr 00

After washing and drying the car i start wax my car with the Pro line cleaner Wax nr 6 and wipe it of with a 100% cotton terry towel...

Then when the car is totaly wiped off I threat the whole entire bodywork with Scrath X... (yes I know it was not meant to be for this kind of threatment).

then again I wipe the car of with a clean 100% cotton terry towel...

And @ last I wax the car with the Gold class carwax.. an again I wipe it off with the terry towel.

and after 5 hours I start making pictures...

Comment

car looks GREAT! I noticed two different sets of tires and rims or did you just get new rims? what are you using on your tires?
        2019 GMC Sierra
        1500 AT4

Comment

well 2000...

I have new Rims indeed (good notice)

for my Tires I use Gold Class Endurance High Gloss, and on shows and meetings or events I use Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Spray..

Yhis 2 work out very well on eachother... so it doesn`t matter if U use first the Gold class Endurance High gloss and then spray after a minute or 20 a layer of Tire spray over it.

and the Rims : look on my website www.hondamatics.nl under leden>vandelete i normaly wash them and don`t use any products at all. I would like to try some Hot rims cleaner or the metal polisher (but my Rims are Chrome so i don`t know if this will work out well..)

Comment

Super wet looking

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');