• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All original low mileage 1957 classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All original low mileage 1957 classic

Here's a Special Interest car that I got the Honor of getting to polish and apply a coating too. This makes the 2nd Tri 5 that I have got to polish and take care of. This 57' was a frame off resto about 20 years ago and only has 10,214 original miles. It also won Distinguished Honors at a recent Car Show in Ohio a couple months ago, (sorry forgot the name, didn't want to miss/butcher up the circuit's name) but this car is something! and I was very proud to get the opportunity to polish on such a Nice Classic Car!!

Here she was as I got there waiting on me. Had been trailered up from Ohio, this is before I started a Rinse-less Wash with D114.

And some Interior pictures.

Condition of has being trailered from Ohio and being caught in a little rain.

Next pics are already cleaned up and polished. For polishing I use M100 Pro speed Compound with a CCS polishing pad and a 7424XP. Great combo for this paint!

Sorry for these pictures not being as bright. Was in a hurry cleaning up and forgot about the over head lights not being on before taking the after pictures.

Close-ups.

Chrome and trim lightly polished up, Nothing says an American Classic Car like the front and rear end of the TRIFIVES!!! I waited for over a month to get the honors to polish on this Beautiful and Gorgeous Car. Well worth the wait!

Sorry about not getting better quality pictures, only had about 9 hours total to do this car and polish the scratch out of the back of another car's trunk lid he has and a little over an hour drive home so it was a long day none the less. Thanks for looking.
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Re: All original low mileage 1957 classic

What a sweet piece. Don't see many with the continental kit & the chrome along the bottom extending onto the skirts. You did a nice job on it.

Comment

great job on the classic car
      auto detailing in Lexington Kentucky

Detailing cars in lexington

Comment

Great work on another classic!

Comment

Thanks guys for the complements, very appreciative! Got to apologize though, I lied in my description! My client who owns several low mileage cars that I have done over the last year wasn't there and had this trailer'ed up from Ohio and when it got there he called me and said it that he would have his guy let me in and to just lock up when I was finished.

I thought that it only had the 10.219 miles on it because of the super nice condition and it being just a show piece, but I mentioned it last time I went to do some regular wash maintenance on a couple vehicles he had. He told me that it had 110.219 miles, so just wanted to clear that up and didn't mean to lie/false info on my thread.

So again I apologize guys!
          ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
          You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
          Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');