• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint correction on this Rossa 97 Ferrari 355 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint correction on this Rossa 97 Ferrari 355 Spyder

Innovative Detailing performs its "Platinum Exterior Detail" 4-step paint correction process on this seriously scratched 97 Ferrari 355 Spyder. Under the proper lighting before I started it looked as if the vehicle had been washed with a brillow pad. Owner explained that it was in for service for over 7 weeks, covered to protect it from the elements...but the adverse effect was extensive scratches from the heavy winds blowing under and around the cover. The finished results were spectacular as I rotary cut/polished the vehicle 1x with Meguiar's & LC pads and M105 then rotary polished with Meguir's & LC pads & M205. Then D/A polished the vehicle with LC white pad and M205 followed with a thorough application with D/A and LC blue pad with Meguiar's Gold Class liquid wax........

After prep shot showing extensive scratch and scouring marks, sorry for the fuzzy shot.

Step 1 complete pass with rotary and M105

Visible clear coat paint defect from previous detailer which burned thru the clear coat which I covered with tape to avoid

Step 2 complete pass with rotary and M205

Its pouring and getting late, no more polishing shots just spot shots

Finished and parked in her stable glowing..

Here is a little video I put together with some detailing action going on..

Innovative Detailing performs its famous "Platinum Detail" 4-step paint correction process on this seriously scratched 97 Ferrari 355 Spyder. Under the prop...
    David M. Sylican
    Innovative Detailing
    Headlight Lens Restoral
    Detailing Caddy
    Join us on Facebook

Re: Paint correction on this Rossa 97 Ferrari 355 Spyder

Great work ...the M105/M205 combo never fails to give spectacular results

Comment

Nice work! Love the car!
      2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
      Black Obsidian

Comment

Great work as usual. The Ferrari Looks fantastic. Keep up the great work.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');