• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile-2006 Suzuki Vitara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile-2006 Suzuki Vitara

Its been about a month about trying to set up a date to work on this truck, but finaly the owner, was able to have a detail the 24th of december, yeah i know its a holiday but i enjoy detaling. this truck was BLACK and used in a FIELD, i guess those 2 dont mix. it had alot of swirls and deep scratches from the use, and dirt everywere. We started at 9am, good thing the work was done 9 minutes from my house, some clients i have to drive for an hour, and i arrive tired from the trafic, anyways here are the pics from when we arrived:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    A sido como un mes que estamos tratando de coordinar este trabajo, pero por fin logramos coordinar una fecha para este 24 de Diciembre, se que es feriado pero me gusta trabajar , esta camioneta es NEGRA y usada en CAMPO.. creo que eso no se mescla bien, tenia bastantes swirls y rayas por el uso, aparte de tierra en todos lados. Comenzamos a las 9am, lo bueno que esto estaba a unos 9 minutos de mi casa, algunos clientes viven a una hora de distancia en la cual llego cansado a trabajar por el trafico, bueno ahi van las fotos de cuando llegamos:

Now the interior was a mess also: El interior estaba igual:

And some engine bay before: y unos antes del motor

i knew i would have alot of work for the day but luckily my wife and my sister came both over to help on the interior. the interior was worked with APC @ 10:1 with brushes and then dressed with Hyper Dressing @ 7:1, the panels were sprayed and then left to dwell for a couple of minutes before being wiped with a microfiber. iam sorry but my bro did not take interior shots at the end. but heres 2 of them.
    --------------------------------------------
    Sabia que seria un dia largo asi que por suerte, mi hermana y mi esposa llegaron las 2 a ayudarme con el interior, el interior fue tratado con APC a 10:1 para cortar la grasa con tierra de la silicona y despues protejida con HD a 7:1, fueron rociados con HD por unos minutos para que absorva los renovadores y brillo, para despues ser secado con una microfibra. lo siento pero mi hermano no tomo fotos finales del interior pero aqui hay 2.

By now we were working on the outside, doing alot of washing. starting with the wheels
    por mientras estabamos en el exterior, lavando bastante. comenzando por las llantas y suspencion.

by now the engine was getting the engine dressing,
    en el momento el motor recibia la capa de engine dressing.

the whole jeep was washed as usual then dried with:
    MICRO drying towel
    and later clayed with mild clay and last touch. when we started working on pads and products to fix the 4 years of damage in a couple of ours. a 4 step process was used. no pictures were taken because my batery was low and i wanted to take final shots.
    ----------------------------------------------
    el resto de el jeep fue lavado y despues descontaminado como siempre. luego comenzamos a probar borlas y productos para arreglas los 4 a'nos de dano en unas horas. un proceso de 4 etapas fue necesaria por el dano y el color del vehiculo, aparte que quise darle un poco mas de "POP" con un nuevo "proceso". no tome fotos ya que tenia baja la bateria y queria poder tomar fotos finales.

Taillights before: Luces antes

Taillights after: Luces despues

now enjoy the last shots!!
    ahora a disfrutar las fotos finales!

ANDDD DONE-Y LISTOO another very happy customer with 2 more vehicles from him after seeing the work.

Thanks again for all the coments and taking you time to see this post.

Sigan Brillando-Keep On Shining!

Nelson Zapata
    www.advancedetail.webs.com
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile-2006 Suzuki Vitara

Ola amigos

your work is too inspiring.....thanks for setting that level of details...saluting your effort
    & just love your team work, everybody is so supportive

tell them you are just a blessed man to have them
    it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Every time I see your threads, I click on them expecting an amazing detail. You always deliver beyond that expectation. Nice work!
      -James
      2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

wow what a huge turn-around. That paint was seriously beat up and it looks brand new again. Very well done sir.

Comment

Absolutely stunning work, Nelson. I, too, look forward to seeing your work.

Colin
          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

What a nice way of spending Christma's Eve day! Wonderful results, Nelson. Man was that car filthy!

Could you list the products used an the "new process" that you mentioned?

Gracias

Comment

Nelson. Another amazing turnaround.
              Detailing blog: prodetailing.blogspot.com
              Everything else: theseech.blogspot.com

Comment

What a great save, Nelson. That vehicle was hammered. Great work, once again.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by KC's View Post
                  Ola amigos
                  your work is too inspiring.....thanks for setting that level of details...saluting your effort
                  & just love your team work, everybody is so supportive
                  tell them you are just a blessed man to have them
                  thanks KC's!! yes iam blessed to have a supportive family

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                  Every time I see your threads, I click on them expecting an amazing detail. You always deliver beyond that expectation. Nice work!
                  thanks for the kind words, it motivates be to work even better!

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                  wow what a huge turn-around. That paint was seriously beat up and it looks brand new again. Very well done sir.
                  Thanks Mark, the owner was stuned he did not know that the change would be so drastic!

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
                  Absolutely stunning work, Nelson. I, too, look forward to seeing your work.
                  Colin
                  Thanks Colin!

Originally posted by 1999grad View Post
                  What a nice way of spending Christma's Eve day! Wonderful results, Nelson. Man was that car filthy!
                  Could you list the products used an the "new process" that you mentioned?
                  Gracias
                  it was fun working that day, i even has to do a car on the 31st, almost all the time i have been finishing with a cutting compund getting amaizing results, but know that my 205 arrived i made some passes at the end with my DA it realy pumped up the shine and gloss.

Originally posted by seech View Post
                  Nelson. Another amazing turnaround.
                  Thanks!!

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                  What a great save, Nelson. That vehicle was hammered. Great work, once again.
                  Yeah it was a great save, the suv will be put up for sale now so i hope it sells fast.
                  Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

great save!! amazing work, you wouldnt be able to tell they were the same car before and after!!!

Comment

I really liked the engine detail on this one. It was a mess! I love how in-detail you detail...That makes sense, right? Impressive work as always!
                      A Pontiac is a Chevy with better trim.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');