• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Ranger Detail Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Ranger Detail Day

I detailed my truck today. No surface prep was required. The truck was pretty much swirl free. I hit it with some Four Star Ultimate Paint Cleanser and the PC, then followed up with Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection. (BTW, I am an avid user of Meg's products, just tried a different combo today)

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Sir Winston Churchill

Very nice!! How did you clean the wheel wells?

Comment

Originally posted by scrub
      Very nice!! How did you clean the wheel wells?
      I keep them washed with car wash soap and a brush. From time to time if they are bad, I use my pressure washer to clean them up. I just ordered some Meguiar's Accent Dressing, but for now, I spray them with Hot Shine Tire spray and then buff them with a MF after it sets a few.
      "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll try the trim detail dressing idea. They really make the ride stand out. The finish is outstanding. Great shine!
        Last edited by scrub; Jun 13, 2004, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');