• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's sponsored Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's sponsored Civic

Well, since my Civic got sponsored for this show season by Meguiar's, I thought I'd post up the progress of the build and detail leading up to the show. The deadline is April 29th, as my car will be on display at a show.

Meguiar's stickers:

Meguiar's stickers:

Civic's sleeping grounds:

New Interior:

2 Autometer gauges, autometer gauge pod, new a-pillar gauge pod, Tenzo R steering wheel, short shifter, 7" in-dash all new for this year.

Custom rear seats:

Look for more pictures between now and April 29th!!

kewl!
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Wow, very cool, looks like you're doing great work so far. When you get a chance, post some details about this show you'll be displaying your car in.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, well the first show on April 29th, is a show here in PA, and my car is being used as one of two cars to be put on display as soon as contestants enter the show! so hopefully a lot of people will see the car, and the Meguiar's stickers, banners, and products I plan on using in my display!!

if we want actual details (since I wasn't sure what kind of details you wanted Mike):

The show is April 29th, 8 til 11:30 is registration, judging will begin promptly at 12. It's being held at the York Fair Grounds, located in York, PA. More information can be found at http://www.tuner-evolution.com

then the following weekend, my car will be entered in Performance and Style show, which is a major east coast show! it will be in the inside venue coral.

The second show is the weekend of May 5th - 7th. As I said, this is one of the famous Carlisle Producation Events, which holds some of the biggest shows on the east coast! its always a good time, and I hope to represent well!! more information can be found at http://www.carsatcarlisle.com

so i got a lot plannedin the next few weeks, so I really hope I can get my paint up to a show room finish!!!!

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

AWESOME CELL!!!!!!!!!! Look for me!!! I will be there!!!

oh yeah, spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where did you get the meguiar's logo decals? Were they custom made? They look great!

Brian

Comment

brian, they are actually straight from Meguiar's. Since I'm sponsored by them, they provided me the logos! I couldn't be happier to support and promote a excellent brand of car care products!!!!!

Comment

Virgin post. Although been reading this forum since a year ago but never register since my first purchase of Meg's product.

Must say I learn alot from this forum, although at the moment skill still a novice.

Now I wonder if I can get the decals for my Civic in sunny island Singapore.

Comment

looks pretty good ..especially this one looks awesome:

Comment

maybe im still too new at this, but in this picture:

arent there faint swirls around the flash / light?
                      Lancer Evolution VIII
                      I4T

Comment

well probably because you wouldn't look in the other thread, I'm in the process of buffing the swirls out.

nice try though!

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteinmatt
                          maybe im still too new at this, but in this picture:

arent there faint swirls around the flash / light?
                          yes

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');