• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will #21 be available in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will #21 be available in Europe?

You can read it from the headline...

I just decided to try #21 but I think it will be a long and painful wait...

BTW, it was TIM!!! That ugly, matte, flat Ford (#21+NXT) aaarrrrggghhh!

Meguiars UK can get you some but its £41 + P&P for the 64oz bottle, not to sure what that is in Litres.
    i'm 99% certain that they ship to Europe.
    just go to www.meguiars.co.uk and email them from there

Comment

Thanks!

But I think £41 + P&P is a bit steep...

Ordering it from the US can be significantly cheaper...but the shipping... Dunno...

Comment

Hi Bence,

I do not know when #21 will be available in Europe. I will ask Mike and see if he can find out and then post back to this thread.

Cheers!

Tim

ps. Sorry about the truck.....
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

it works out a very similiar price ordering from the US, i enqired about it and shipping was $35.00 on top of the price for the M21

Comment

Re: When will #21 be available in Europe?

Originally posted by Bence
            You can read it from the headline...

I just decided to try #21 but I think it will be a long and painful wait...

BTW, it was TIM!!! That ugly, matte, flat Ford (#21+NXT) aaarrrrggghhh!
            Hi Bence,

I can try to find out through International when M21 will be available in Europe and post back here.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Okay, thanks!

Comment

Yahoo.

I have 2 x 64 oz bottles on it's way. Can't wait to try it...

Comment

Hey Bence,

You can always import it.

And Wingsof66.............you're going to love it............if you have read all that's been said about #21........well it's all true

Thanks
                  Bryan

Comment

I couldn't wait any more so I ordered a 12 oz sample from AutoDetailingSolutions along with a tin of NXT paste.

They are already here, and I did my Camry with them 2 days ago. One side NXT, the other is #21. Two panels a la 2hotford, one panel NXT topped with TWPUG and one panel #21 topped with Victoria Wax Cruising.

The #21 and the NXT are exceptional products. I don't know why people have problems with NXT application. I could do a near invisible, absolutely thin layer with the NXT applicator. The appearance is the same as I imagined based on the pics here. Reflective but has terrific depth. A real joy to look at! Same goes for the #21. Spreads forever, and has a swiftly slick feel. On my dark green metallic the darkening was more pronounced on the NXT side. On the topped panels, all of the mentioned products look good. The VWCRU has a typical high-end carnauba finish: rich, oily slick, thick feeling surface but with surprisingly strong, sealant-like reflections. The TWPUG-topped fender has darkened even more than with NXT alone and is deeper than the standalone Meguiar's, and the two 2hotford panels (NXT topped with #21) are just terrific, balanced, reflective, high jetting.

I am very satisfied!

Comment

Hi Bence,

I am very please you like the #21 + NXT combo! Looks awesome doesn't it!!!

Tim
                      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');