• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried M21 for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried M21 for the first time.

Thanks to Mike Phillips (Hey Mike, when will you post the pictures from the 4/4/05 Detailer day?) I got a sample of M21. Finally got the time on a Sat. to tried it out.

1. Washed with GC...dried.
    2. Clayed the whole car including the windows. Wiped dry (learned from the class)
    3. Polished car with cleaner/polish with OB...removed (Learned from the class)
    4. Followed with The "red' bottle polish with hand..removed.
    5. Applied M21 with OB ..
    6. waited 25 min...swipe test(Great trick) And removed with micro fiber.

I found the M21 compare to NXT, there is a deeper gloss instead of a reflective gloss. On my silver Z4 it looks more "wet" I will try this product again.

Re: Tried M21 for the first time.

Originally posted by prescott
    Thanks to Mike Phillips (Hey Mike, when will you post the pictures from the 4/4/05 Detailer day?) I got a sample of M21. Finally got the time on a Sat. to tried it out.
    Hi Prescott,

I don't know. I have pictures from this last weekends event, the makeover on the Overhaulin car write-up to do and the pictures from the MOL day to upload. All of this is quite time-intensive but I will try my best.

Glad you liked the M21 sample!

How are your wheels looking?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I try claying them and seems like the black spots are getting off, just a very tiring task.

Again, thankx for the sample, I think it remove much easier than NXT. NXT seems to have a "GRIP" on the cloth and paint when u remove them.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');