• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered some M105...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered some M105...

Just ordered some M105...

I love trying new products! I get so excited when I hear about a new product, then order it, then play the waiting game till it gets here. It doesn't matter how many cars I do, when a new product comes out, I can't wait to start another car so I can use it

I've kind of been a little behind the times here lately, and just recently found out about the new M105. Read some reviews on it, and got excited about it. Placed my order, and it should be here on Wed. Looks like I need something to buff on Thursday

I'll post my reviews of it after I get a chance to play with it for a while. But with all of the reviews that I've already read, I'm sure it will be another praise for M105.

Nick
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Re: Just ordered some M105...

Hey Nick! Nice to hear from you again looking forward to your write up on the 105. Were you able to see my results on my first solo encounter? Here is the link http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...highlight=So1o
    SYDSTER

Comment

Looks awesome! Glad everything worked out for you with the Solo. It's an awesom product, and very easy to use.

Comment

You'll really like M105. It finishes very fine and there really wasn't a need to use another product. Even with a wool pad!

Good Stuff!!!
        Chris
        Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
          there really wasn't a need to use another product. Even with a wool pad!

I find this hard to believe, which is why I want to try it so badly.

Comment

I'm intrigued as well by this new compound, especially when, although not officially recommended, I've read that M105 produced excellent LSP ready results with a G100 and w9006 finishing pad! You still can further polish with #81, for that extra ocd clean and gloss, and then onto your LSP. M105 sounds flexible, versatile and that makes it awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Detailer View Post
              I'm intrigued as well by this new compound, especially when, although not officially recommended, I've read that M105 produced excellent LSP ready results with a G100 and w9006 finishing pad! You still can further polish with #81, for that extra ocd clean and gloss, and then onto your LSP. M105 sounds flexible, versatile and that makes it awesome!
              Just to re-confirm....M105 is not for use with a Dual Action Polisher.

While someone may have had it work once or twice with a Dual Action Polisher, including us during testing, the overall results and experience are not consistent to our standards. Therefore, we do not recommend it for use by Dual Action Polisher. M105 was designed specifically for a rotary buffer and a wool pad.

We know this won't stop many of you from trying it with a Dual Action Polisher, but we just want to make sure you know what the product was designed for up front, so you won't be let down.

Mike
              Mike Pennington
              Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
              Meguiar's, Inc.
              800-854-8073
              mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

You bet Mike as I've stated. Its newness and anticipated hype make M105 a very hot and interesting new item!! No surprise it being a yet another standard setting product par excellance from Meguiar's

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');