• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT All Metal Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT All Metal Polish

I bought a thing of Eagle One metal polish for my rims and strut covers and it worked ok. The shine was good but not that good. So I ordered NXT polish for them and the shine was great. I mean really great. I like how it got rid of the fine swirl's out of the strut covers and gave it a great shine to. The reason I bought the other brand is because the auto store I use to get the NXT polish from doesn't sell it anymore. But since I see how great the NXT work's on the struts and rims I will just have to order it from the internet.

Re: NXT All Metal Polish

Some people have found the NXT metal polysh at pep boys I have yet to see it. When I fonally place an order with ADS this will be a def addition. Thanks for the info about it

Comment

Nxt works great i love it ond old crome very easy to use.

Comment

Glad to hear it. I have this already on my next order from ads.Glad it worked well for you.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I use it all the time in my exhaust tip!
          I really makes it POP!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');