• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found some NXT 2.0 online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found some NXT 2.0 online...

I have not seen this stuff/used it since like 2008 or so and loved it. It gave such a glass like shine it was incredible and I get to use it on the 68 charger this weekend cant wait!!! I been using the meguiars gold class then ultimate wax for while and the U.W. I felt was better than G.C, but now I get to see how nxt 2.0 works vs the ultimate wax.

Re: I found some NXT 2.0 online...

Durability is somewhere in between Gold Class and Ultimate Wax, the liquid NXT 2.0 applies more traditionally in that it is applied to the entire car, allowed to dry to a haze, then buffed off, however it stains black plastic trim and can't be applied in direct sunlight unlike Ultimate.

Comment

Hey jock, 68 charger! gotta see pics!!!
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

I still see new bottles of NXT at Home Depot and some Autozones around me. I've only used it a couple of times, and yes, lets see some pics of that Charger!

Comment

Here she is from Sunday drive I recently end used meguiars clay, u.c, u.p., and u.w. and metal polish.

i just remember next as being mirror shine like and wet looking vs the u.w. that I use now.

and yes she is a daily driver.......

[/URL]

Comment

Very, Very, NICE!!!!!!!

And a Daily Driver!

One nice machine my friend!!!
            ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
            You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
            Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Yup she is a daily I applied the nxt. Man I forgot how she has a scent, love it. Im partial to nxt so far I want to say based on my eyes she glows a tad better. Oh the previously pic has not ultimate was it has polish only I was waiting on nxt to come. Will take pics again...with nxt.

Comment

Originally posted by JOCKTHEGLIDE View Post
                Yup she is a daily I applied the nxt. Man I forgot how she has a scent, love it. Im partial to nxt so far I want to say based on my eyes she glows a tad better. Oh the previously pic has not ultimate was it has polish only I was waiting on nxt to come. Will take pics again...with nxt.

Here's another pic from that days.

Comment

Maybe its me or I got better at using the megiuirs D/A orbital, but the NXT to me has a better reflection than the ultimate wax does. It smells better that I do know of and it requires less wax on my car than the ultimate. Then again its just based on my eyes and what I see....here are some pics of the reflection of mirror like shine with NXT. I have another thread with ultimate in it showing the shine on that and its not as reflective as nxt.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');