• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel brush review and suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel brush review and suggestion

I've got both the short and long handle wheel brushes. I love the interchangable handles and the brushes appear to be constructed very solidly. Even used regularly professionally, I am inclined to believe they will last a long time.

What I would like to see is a thinner head design. None of the new brushes heads are thin enough to fit between the wheel and fenderwell of many cars, not to mention lowered cars. It doesn't matter how soft the bristles are or how sturdy the overall construction is if you can't get the brush into the areas you need to.

I haven't had any problems with SUVs though.
    Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

mike,

i have had same situations, with newer cars the wheel gap is much less on alot of cars and getting the brush in there is dificult because u dont wanna hit it on the body of the paint before u get it into the wheel well,

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');