• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new convert to Meguiars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new convert to Meguiars

Hi guys i have been using a competitors product for years but after being nagged by friends who swear by Meguiar's i finally bit the bullet and invested in a few Maguiar's products, Gold Class liquid wax,NXT all metal Polysh and some Quick Detailer, Wow great results, as good as the polish i've been using for years, but much eaiser to apply and remove, I thought i'd just drop in and thank the Maguiar's guys for such great products, I will be trying more as i run out of my supplies..

all the best
    eamonn
    eamonnschevy
    20ft of long black Chevy in the UK
    Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult.
    http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL755/...6/91840260.jpg

Nice looking truck! Meguiars does make some fine products!

Don't see many big trucks like that in the UK do you?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Oh by the way
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, there are a few of us here in the UK with American Trucks n cars, i've got a buddy who is awaiting delivery of his Harley Davidson pick up, i'm a chevy man myself, lol but i can appriciate a cool looking truck no matter what badge its wearing, but i do prefere Black, they just look soo cool when all shined up, and i must admit the Maguire's polish i bought is deffinately easier to apply than what i used to use,lol.
        all the best for now
        eamonn
        Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult.
        http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL755/...6/91840260.jpg

Comment

Hey eamonnschevy

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Nice looking truck!!!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Welcome! Nice looking truck. Black rulz. PITA to keep looking nice but when they have been detailed, they look better than all others IMHO.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');