• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quick Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Quick Wax

UQW is one of my favorite megs product for sure.

Comment

I love doing final wipe-downs with UQW after a detail. It's a fantastic product.
      Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
      Houston Area Mobile Detailing
      www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

Just got myself that UQW. Smells real nice, almost like a tropical fruit/berry drink. I have to compare it to 2 spray waxes i've used before: FX spray wax, and reflections. As easy to use as FX, gives a deeper and slightly slicker shine/feel vs. FX bright glassy look. Compared to reflections, much easier to use and spread. Very close in terms of depth, water beading seems close. I feel the reflections gives a more carnauba look. I have yet to see which is more durable between reflections and UQW.

Maybe one advantage reflections has over ultimate quik wax is it can be used/sprayed on a wet car which can save time when cleaning/washing your car in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by ffboy View Post
          Just got myself that UQW. Smells real nice, almost like a tropical fruit/berry drink. I have to compare it to 2 spray waxes i've used before: FX spray wax, and reflections. As easy to use as FX, gives a deeper and slightly slicker shine/feel vs. FX bright glassy look. Compared to reflections, much easier to use and spread. Very close in terms of depth, water beading seems close. I feel the reflections gives a more carnauba look. I have yet to see which is more durable between reflections and UQW.

Maybe one advantage reflections has over ultimate quik wax is it can be used/sprayed on a wet car which can save time when cleaning/washing your car in a hurry.
          That can be done with UQW as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
            That can be done with UQW as well
            Oh, i thought with UQW the car has to be dry for the polymers to be at their best.. Now thats a big plus! On the other hand, reflections and FX costs less than UQW.. Here in manila, at least.. But no, i'm still happy i bought this uqw. Whatever price difference exists, i still like this UQW especially on medium dark to dark paint finishes. I have to admit, i like reflections spray wax on my other car which is silver/silver metallic tone. But overall, with the ease of use UQW has, i'd still give UQW a slight edge. Plus the UQW gives a slicker/slippy feel sooner than reflections.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');