• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Speed Detailer.... spray pattern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarhead0754
    replied
    Not to bump an old thread but just thought to add to it in case anyone else reads old threads as well so we don't ask the same questions over and over. But if I'm not mistaken the spray nozzles hAve two different spray patterns as u twist them. 2 on/ off and 1 stream spray and 1 mist. It's been awhile so correct me if I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• RamAirV1
    replied
    Looks to me like the same sprayer. Seems to me they work the same and both have a very good spray pattern.

RamAirV1

Leave a comment:

• 35th Anniversary SS
    started a topic NXT Speed Detailer.... spray pattern.

NXT Speed Detailer.... spray pattern.

Before I bought this stuff I was used to using the Quick Detailer, which I loved, still do.

Does anyone find the Speed Detailer spray head to be not as "nice" as the Quick Detailer spray head? Tonight was my 3rd time using the Speed Detailer and I finally realized that one thing that was bugging me vs my old trusty QD.

It seems to me that the QD spray is much much more fine compared to the spray pattern that comes out of the NXT Speed Detailer.

Anyone else notice this or am I out of my mind?

Thanks.

FWIW Im thinking about throwing whats left of my QD into a container, rinsing the QD bottle, and filling it with Speed Detailer. Or find a better bottle from Walmart or something.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');