• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars #2

Years ago I used a product from Meguiars called #2. There was also a #7 that I used. I can no longer find these particular items. I am sure the product is there with a different name. Does anyone know what the current product names are that have replaced Meguiars #2 and #7?
    Last edited by billwaller; Aug 11, 2005, 05:37 PM.

Re: Meguiar's #2

Originally posted by billwaller
    Years ago I used a product from Meguiar's called #2. There was also a #7 that I used. I can no longer find these particular items. I am sure the product is there with a different name. Does anyone know what the current products are that use to be #2 and #7?
    Hi Bill,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Meguiar's still offers the products you mentioned, you can fine them in our http://meguiars.com/estore/ or Call Customer Care tomorrow at 1-800-347-5700 and ask them to send you a new catalog.

What are you working on?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');