• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hello All

I have been using Meguiars products since I was riding a Bicycle. I have always trusted them to work well. I had a 1988 Ford Ranger that was a show truck & I only used Meguiars on it. I literally polished & washed it everyday. I know that is to much but I was young & that was the main thing me & my friends did was detail our trucks.

I found this site recently when I was looking for information on how to fix trash that somehow ended up on my Land Rover. I really thought I may be looking at a new paint job. Luckily I called Meguiars & was told about the Detailing Clay System. It worked great & was actually very reasonable in price. After this I got the bug again & had to do a complete Detail on it Inside & Outside Using Clay, Paint Cleaner, Polish & NXT Liquid Wax.

So I have been lurking & reading past post for a short time now. Seems like there is allot of good people with lots of helpful knowledge

My background is I have owned a Textile Maintenance Company for 12 years. I am IICRC certified as:

Master Textile Cleaner ( I don't think anyone truly is a Master this is just a title given to me)
    Carpet Cleaning Tech
    Upholstery Fabric Tech
    Color Repair Tech
    Leather Cleaning Tech
    Odor Control Tech
    Water Damage Restoration Tech
    Carpet Repair & Reinstallation

Other Training:

Oriental Rugs
    Stone, Masonry & Ceramic Tile Cleaning Tech

I attend a school at least once a month for either new certifications or continuing education credits. As you can see I don't have much knowledge about Paint & need to learn allot that is why I'm here now to hopefully contribute & learn at same time

Sorry for long post
    Billy

Hi Billy,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

It was great talking to you on the phone and it sounds like you'll be a great addition to the forum with your insight, knowledge and experience.

Welcome aboard!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

to MOL!

Glad to have you onboard.

Also good to have a guy we ask questions about extractors and spotters and such. That’s a cool thing about this place; everybody brings something to the party.

PC.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');