• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from St Louiee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from St Louiee

Just want to say Hi and introduce myself. I've been detailing cars and such for just over 20 years now and have pretty much used Meguiar's only, for those 20 years.

The best part of detailing cars is that my wife is an avid detailer herself. She and I used to compete against each other at car shows all over the country and she consistently beat me due to the consistent cleanliness of her vehicles. I had to marry her after all the years of getting 2nd place trophies.

I would like to say regarding this site that is simply the best, most informative and well organized place on the web. The dedication of both the mods and forum members shines through every time I browse the site. I believe I have learned more about the products I use than I ever knew before. So basically I want to say "thank you" to all on the site.
    04 Z71 Burb= daily driver(SOLD)
    79 Trans Am=restored toy
    03 Sunfire= lowered, daily driver
    06 Saturn Vue= daily driver

Re: Newbie from St Louiee

Originally posted by jks79ta
    Just want to say Hi and introduce myself. I've been detailing cars and such for just over 20 years now and have pretty much used Meguiar's only, for those 20 years.

The best part of detailing cars is that my wife is an avid detailer herself. She and I used to compete against each other at car shows all over the country and she consistently beat me due to the consistent cleanliness of her vehicles. I had to marry her after all the years of getting 2nd place trophies.
    It's great when your wife and best friend share the same hobby and passion!

I would like to say regarding this site that is simply the best, most informative and well organized place on the web. The dedication of both the mods and forum members shines through every time I browse the site. I believe I have learned more about the products I use than I ever knew before. So basically I want to say "thank you" to all on the site.
    I hope I speak on behalf all our contributing and active forum members as well as our Moderators that we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience here on Meguiar's Online.

It's nice to hear that people think we're doing a good job. I think the primary goal of all of our members is to share their knowledge and experience with others to help everyone that visits this forum, whether an active member, or a lurker, to get the best results possible from their time, money and efforts, because that's what it's all about when it comes to detailing our rides.

Thank you for your encouraging post, from everyone here on Meguiar's Online!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Comment

Thank you to both of you.
        04 Z71 Burb= daily driver(SOLD)
        79 Trans Am=restored toy
        03 Sunfire= lowered, daily driver
        06 Saturn Vue= daily driver

Comment