• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! :D

Soooooo to introduce myself...hmm..well I have always loved autos! I personally loved seeing them the cleanest and shiniest! HA. I remember at a young age my mother had a 1996 Ford Mustang GT. Champion White paint and Chrome Cobra R wheels. She was heading out that night and she asked for me to clean it for her. I obliged and for some reason I lost myself into detailing and cleaning the vehicle!? Minutes turned to a few hours and waxing included. It was so shiny that it was blinding in the mid evening California sun! I was like wow I really enjoyed that. As she drove away, wheels and chrome straight pipes blinging and motor rumbling, I was amazed that I made the dull looking vehicle shine like so. lol So ever since I have made it a hobby turning to business to make others smile and giddy to look at their vehicles. Im here to learn more and more. Thanks for listening to my back story and cheers!

Chris

Re: Hi!

to MOL ctriggs
    Sounds like you have some great memories cleaning your moms Stang!
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Re: Hi!

Welcome to MOL Chris!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');