• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Arizona

I have a static electricity problem after washing car (especially when waxing). I store my car in an enclosed garage and do my waxing there. When I get my car the next morning it is covered with dust and is impossible to remove until next washing. The humidity is almost always in the single digits here (except in the monsoon season).

Re: Hi from Arizona

to MOL! Glendale here!
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Thank you. Do I need to repost my question involving static electricity some where else. I am still looking for a way to get to "Detailing 101" thread.

Comment

Hi there n welcome to MOL.

Comment

Welcome.........thats some issue right there.........

Comment

Hi and welcome to MOL. I'm from Glendale and usually I follow my wax application with a wet water micro fiber towel and dry with another MF towel working small areas at a time. If I don't use just plain soft water (which I find to be the best), I will use a quick detailer or something like Last Touch and micro fiber towels to break the static barrier. It really does help and the wipe down is very quick to do.

Hope it helps give one way to help prevent it.
            Don
            "In the game of life, I have no need for tickets on the 50-yard line, I brought my shoes, I came to play." unknown

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OC-Det...7770507?v=wall

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');