• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polymer Paint Sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polymer Paint Sealant

Can anyone tell me where to find information on cure time for Polymer Paint Sealants?

I'd say put 2 thin coats and wait about 20 min in between. Let it cure a full 12 hours before putting a different product over it or taking it out in the rain.
    As you make a living, don't forget to live.

Comment

Re: Polymer Paint Sealant

Originally posted by Bubbles
      Can anyone tell me where to find information on cure time for Polymer Paint Sealants?
      Hi Bubbles,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

If you're asking about Meguiar's products, we give you an answer and that would be a window of time between 0 and 24 hours depending upon temperatures.

Our waxes and polymer paint sealants should be wiped off after they have dried, but the ingredients left behind on the surface will require additional time after wipe off to fully set-up.

Here are some threads related to this...

NXT Tech Wax Cure Time

How to tell when a Meguiar's wax is ready to remove - The Swipe Test

As for products manufactured by other companies, it would be best to contact them for this information as they will know their products best.

Hope this helps...
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');