• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still having problem's with gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having problem's with gallery

I tried to see if the gallery was working by trying to upload a pic of Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. The width is 164 pixel and the height is 273 pixel. And it still wouldn't upload.

Don't feel bad, I just tried and no luck. It just comes back with a blank screen. I logged out, deleted all Cookies, logged back in and resized my pic to 700 x 524 pixels, retried and and the same thing...

Before the crash...

Comment

I'm not sure what to say. I'm able to upload photo after photo without any problems. Do you show up as logged in on the Photo Gallery page? (See below)

Note: The Photo Gallery appears to be working sporadically for some people while not working for others. One thing you can check before trying to upload a photo is that our server recognizes you and your computer. When you click to the Photo Gallery, check your status at the upper right hand side of your computer screen. It should read, Logout, which would mean our server sees you as logged in. If it says, Login, then try returning to the main forum page here, then scroll down to the bottom of the lower right hand side of the page and click on the text link Logout. Then try logging in again and then checkging to see if the Photo Gallery now recognizes you.

I'll pass this on to technical support however.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike,
        sorry, I somehow submitted that before I was finished...

I meant to say, yes, re-logged back in and it shows I am logged in, or I see the Logout sign in the Gallery. I also didn't have any problems before your crash. I also tried to submit pics from home and work on three different PC's.

Tom

Comment

Well I've let Tech Support know, that's about all I can do. My Internet connection has been up and mostly down all morning due to service work so even though I can upload, I cannot connect most of the time. When it rains it pours as the saying goes...

Let's cross our fingers and hope things get better sooner than later...
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I´ve tried to upload too but gets the blank screen.
            Then I marked the blank/black screen I found this line:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9088 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/meguiarsonline.com/httpdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 81

Comment

Originally posted by Mike B
              I´ve tried to upload too but gets the blank screen.
              Then I marked the blank/black screen I found this line:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9088 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/meguiarsonline.com/httpdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 81
              I don't know what to tell you. I am able to upload pictures just fine even though there is a problem with our gallery. Look at the thread, Old Dog, Joe is able to upload pictures just fine also.

I have notified tech support, but so far we don't have any answers.

Is your photo large? or small?
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I´ve resized them to about 160Kb, so they are not that big.

Also I´ve tried from different computers but same result.

Comment

I'll contact tech support again, I apologize to everyone as this is really out of my scope of expertise. I can assure you I want and need the photo gallery to work as much as anyone with over 200 photos in our gallery and an unknown amount that I have uploaded into people's gallery for them.

We appreciate your patience...
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hi again Mike!

I´ve looked a little moore at my problem to upload.
                    Found that your photopost software used in the gallery is version 4.6 and they have released version 5.1.

Photopost link

Don´t if the problem might relate to that but it is something to start with maybe.

/Mike

Comment

I know its getting worked on but here is the error I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2800 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/meguiarsonline.com/httpdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 108
                      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Ok... think I had some large files that caused the problem... resized the photos and it worked fine (800x600)

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Tried that too, but with no luck.
                          I´ve now tried with original size of photos ~800kb, resized to 160kb and then to 100kb but that doesn´t help

Comment

When I try to upload a photo, I go "Gallery," "My Gallary," "Upload Photos," I insert the file path, then "Submit." The following screen shows no pic, but says the following:

The Meguiar's Online Gallery is reserved for car related photo hosting only.

Comment

still having the same problems also, getting the blank screen... Just an FYI, I tried uploading at Autopia and no problems...

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');