• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture help please

i need help with putting pictures into messages and gallery help and such. i looked at the thread that shows how to put them into messages but i think it might be the older version becasue i saw no attach file or anything. i need camra help big time....same with my son d.mopar.
    UTU Local 1594
    - President Ronald Koran

Re: Picture help please

Originally posted by charger sxt View Post
    i need help with putting pictures into messages and gallery help and such. i looked at the thread that shows how to put them into messages but i think it might be the older version becasue i saw no attach file or anything. i need camra help big time....same with my son d.mopar.
    (if you already have the photos copied on the computer)I do it by going to the gallery and pressing the upload pictures button on the top right of the screen, then i hit the browse button and find the folder in which my pics are in then i press open after i selected the pic i want. after uploading them i find them in my pics and copy the direct link, i then so to the message i want to put it in, click on the button that has a pic of some mountains or what ever and past the direct link.

Comment

Have you looked over this post: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3188

The photos in the post are of the old forum but it works the same way.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

that was the first one i checked and i never found an attach file link. also...wat size r u allowed to upload photos, it seems i have the worst time with that becuae first mol said the pix were to big and then another pix said path not found error access denied or something like that. please help
        UTU Local 1594
        - President Ronald Koran

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');