• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Threads

I am trying to find out if there is a place or a way on MOL to store threads that you would like to reference later and are maintained somehow within your profile. By that I mean if I find threads that I would like to store somewhere like in a favorites area of mine and reference later on without having to search the entire database and ask people about again. It would be nice because I know there are numerous threads that I would like to store somewhere but I am not sure if there is a place and I know over time I will just forget where I saw them and so forth. Thanks,
    Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Actually, scratch this post because I think I just found what I was wondering about with the "subscribe to this thread" option.

Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Scratch this thread?

Are you kidding? It's my new favorite thread! I just subscribed to it so that I can find it later!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman
        Actually, scratch this post because I think I just found what I was wondering about with the "subscribe to this thread" option.

Another option.... if you use the thread as a reference frequently bookmark it in your favorites, very easy to find then!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');