• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Ultimate Headlight Restoration Kit - 2024 New Product Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIsilverstacker
    replied
    Thanks Nick...you guys are great in your public relations efforts and the products absolutely rock. Looking forward to trying these new products.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Winn
    replied
    Originally posted by WIsilverstacker View Post
    ok, so the description suggests the sealant is ceramic based. Couple of questions. I just used your old kit to restore and seal my daughters headlights. Can this be used over that sealant, do I need to remove everything (like paint prep) to use the sealant? Also, is there any plan to sell the sealant by itself?
    You will only want to apply the sealant in this kit after sanding with 3000. The sealant needs the sanded light to sort of grip or "bite" the surface if that makes sense. It will not work well applying to a sanded & polished light. Regarding selling the sealant by itself, will just have to wait and see unfortunately, but no plans as of immediate.

Leave a comment:

• WIsilverstacker
    replied
    ok, so the description suggests the sealant is ceramic based. Couple of questions. I just used your old kit to restore and seal my daughters headlights. Can this be used over that sealant, do I need to remove everything (like paint prep) to use the sealant? Also, is there any plan to sell the sealant by itself?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Winn
    replied
    Just thought I would mention to everyone the sealant in this kit is very different than the one included in our Heavy Duty Headlight Restoration Kit. More advanced formula, lays down very nice & longer durabiltiy.

Leave a comment:

• Meguiar's Ultimate Headlight Restoration Kit - 2024 New Product Announcement

Meguiar's Ultimate Headlight Restoration Kit - 2024 New Product Announcement

Features:

Two different grits of sanding discs thoroughly removes oxidation & preps the surface for the next step

Included easy grip pad provides a great sanding experience

Headlight Ceramic Sealant dries crystal clear & is extremely durable

Pre-saturated wipe allows for easy application

18+ month of clarity

No power tools required

Product Details:
    Part Number: G2990SRP
    UPC: 070382017347
    Contents: Hand Sanding Pad (1), Sanding Discs (2),
    Headlight Sealant Wipe (1), & Single Use Glove (1)
    MSRP: $29.99

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	113.2 KB ID:	911169
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');