• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TECH WAX 2.0 in Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TECH WAX 2.0 in Australia!

Hi all,
    Just a quick update on the Tech Wax 2.0 situation.
    It will be available for online purchase from Monday 7th April though the Meguiars & MotorActive Websites.

Price will be $42.95 incl GST. NO freight & handling charges.

When you all start getting ur tech wax I want feedback from you. the more we know the better

Cheers
    Alex

Re: TECH WAX 2.0 in Australia!

I can just hear the Americans thinking " Is that per box?".

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

its worth it.... i promise

Comment

Woo Hoo!! Finally NXT 2.0 is here!

I'll have to hurry up and finish my one-and-a-bit bottles of 1.0 now!

Alex, any idea when it'll be available in stores such as Supercheap Auto etc?
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

the 2.0 formula will be filtering through super cheap auto stores and all other auto accessorie stores from June 1st.
            Although i can't be 100% sure if every store will have it on their shelves straight away.
            but since your in Sydney davey g-force, you could always take a drive to our head office in silverwater to pick a bottle up

Cheers
            Alex

Comment

Excellent Alex, I've noticed a few new products being made available online.
              The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
              Originally posted by Mike Phillips
              If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Originally posted by MotorActive View Post
                ...since your in Sydney davey g-force, you could always take a drive to our head office in silverwater to pick a bottle up
                Yeah? I work about 10 min from there, so I might just have to do that!
                Originally posted by Blueline
                I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');