• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UQD & UQW 9135/1560in Concentrate!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UQD & UQW 9135/1560in Concentrate!!!!!

I would love to see both of these available in concentrate form. Say a 32oz bottle where 1oz is added to 32oz of water. That means each bottle of concentrate will make 8 gallons of product!!

I've recently used Ultima Waterless Wash+ and it's quite good in some ways, and not as good in others. Actually one of it's positives can also be a negative. The positive/negative is that it 'flashes' almost instantly so it looks good right away. Probably because of the PolyCharger in it. This means that once your done, your done. Anyone whose used UQD/UQW knows that it doesn't reach it 'look' for at least 8 hours once it cures.

On a lightly dusty car UWW+ is great. However, if the car is dirtier, then this works against it in that it dries to fast. You have to use WAY more product to avoid the drag/grab of the MF and it's still not as lubrious as UQD in this instance.

The BIG plus is what it costs. It's sold in concentrate for $20 for 16oz. That will make 5.5 GALLONS OF PRODUCT!! The equivalent amount of M135 is well over $150!!

Re: UQD & UQW 9135/1560in Concentrate!!!!!

Sorry, previous title should be (135/156).

Anyway, if Megs could release a 32oz concentrate that makes 8 gallons of product for $40-$50 dollars, that would make it close enough for me not to jump ship to UWW+. I love UQD/UQW so I hope a concentrate is available soon.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');