• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

glass cleaner idea......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glass cleaner idea......

i know there's a glass cleaner coming up,but i have one remark to make:
    for the dutch market ( and i think this goes for many other markets as well) it would be very nice to have a dillutable ( i don't really know if i spelled this correct) product,for a couple of reasons:
    - meguiars HAS a very good quality dillutable product already,
    - there is a lot of competition on the market,and NO other brand has a dillutable product available,so you can be the first( and that's allways positive)
    - the consumer has a better ( read: more positive) feeling about the product,because he gets a better value for money product( for instance,1 liter of product bought,can produce 5 liters of great glass cleaner,again, positive)

i think a good marketing "trick" would be,a set of two bottles,one
    empty,complete with spray head,a dillute table,and a BIG meguiars logo,and a bottle filled with pure product.
    wrapped together,and a going price somewhere between $ 12,00 and $ 17,00 here in Europe.
    I know the automotive market,and i KNOW,this would be a BEST SELLER,mark my words.

if you want,pass this to the people who decide on this subject,and if they want,i'm allways willing to brainstorm about new items,and progression.

hope to hear from you soon,
    ciao,

I'll forward this suggestiong to Marketing.

Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate your taking our time to share your ideas.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');