• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Tech Protect Bottle Leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Tech Protect Bottle Leaking

Anyone else had this problem? My bottle leaked 1/4 of the protectant out when it fell over.

I have not heard of any problems with these bottles leaking. Give Customer Service a call at 800-347-5700 and they would be happy to assist you. By the way. That Mustang is amazing...!!!

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom. I will call in the morning.

Here's some bigger pics of it-

Comment

Thank you Tom for the awesome service!!!

Comment

Your welcome!!! Is this your car on your post?? My son recently past his drivers test and of course wants a Saleen or Roush Mustang for his first car. I am still trying to get him to enroll in the "There is no money tree in the back yard" class in High School...

Glad to help ,

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MacDonald
            Your welcome!!! Is this your car on your post?? My son recently past his drivers test and of course wants a Saleen or Roush Mustang for his first car. I am still trying to get him to enroll in the "There is no money tree in the back yard" class in High School...

Glad to help ,

Tom
            Nope, not yet anyways. When I get out of school (which is years away as it is), I think that this may be the next vehicle I get.

I actually bought my car months before I had my license. Of course I bust my butt at work for it, but I love it!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');