• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures

Hey Guys,
    I am having a terrible time trying to post pictures. The first time I was getting a message that I ran out of space or something to that effect. I dropped the camera down to 640x480 and now it says that the gallery is only for car care pictures. Don't know where to go next. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
    AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
    1st Place-Best Overall Detail
    3rd Place-Best of Show
    March 26th, 2011

Hey Mark,

Some people are continuing to have problems with the gallery while others are having no trouble at all. Mike and I were talking about this last night and he said that the Tech people are aware of it and hopefully should be fixing it soon.

Until then, trying logging out and then delete all cookies as well as temp interent files. You can do this by going to your computer's control panel and clicking the Internet Options icon. You will see the cookies and Internet Temp. File buttons.

Try that and see if that helps!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I've notified Tech Support, let's all be patient.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');