• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More of a question on the PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of a question on the PC

I've read that there is a lifetime guarantee on these, but say you find one used for a reasonable price from either another member or someone that had bought it and sold it say in a garage sale or something. Does the guarantee transfer over to the new owner or is it just for the original owner? Sorry, asking since I've just seen one recently but am hesitating to buy because of the guarantee...... if it doesn't transfer I'd rather buy direct from you guys. Let me know. Thanks.
    Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

The lifetime warranty is against manufactures defects. This warranty is for the original purchaser that purchases directly through Meguiar's and is in our data base. These machines are so reliable that this warranty rarely comes into play with a customer. And the machine is fantastic for improving the results, reducing the time and the amount of product used.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tomm, yes, your answer really helped out.
      Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

I wouldn't be afraid to buy a used one and have it refurbished at a Porter Cable service center.
        r. b.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');