• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the difference between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference between

the Hot Rims Wheel Cleaner and the Hi-Tech Wheel cleaner? I am mainly concerned with using the products on chrome wheels. Is one better or safer than the other?

Good question.. Before I answer I have a couple additional questions for you.

-Are you certain this wheel is chrome? With all the HIGH polished aluminum and anodized metals being used today often a surface may not actually be chrome.

- You said, "High Tech Wheel Cleaner." Is that our Gold Class All wheel cleaner or our professional line wheel cleaner M3616? Both are very mild, M36 being the milder of the two.

If the wheel is chrome and free of any chips our Hot Rims Wheels cleaner will be a stronger wheel cleaner than either of the All wheel cleaners. If you want the absolute safest wheel cleaner the All wheel cleaner (Hi Tech wheel cleaner) will be the safest because it is milder.

If your wheels get pretty dirty in between washing the Hot Rims will do a better job of removing brake dust and dirt, where as the All wheel cleaner may require some agitation with a brush to clean at the same level as Hot Rims.

Just remember with any product always clean and dry one wheel at a time, cool to the touch wheel surface. Never let any product dry on the surface.

I hope this information is helpful!!

Tom

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The wheels are chrome and i was speaking of the M3616.

Comment

Thanks.. M36 is a great product and absolutly safe. May need to be agitated with a brush to get the best results!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');