• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Shine Towel Defects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Shine Towel Defects?

I ordered some Supreme Shine Microfiber towels. Some of the towels that I received had some defects. Is this normal?

That doesn't seem that big a deal where u couldn't just cut it off. But meguiars customer care is top notch call them and they'll replace them no problem.!!!

Comment

Re: Supreme Shine Towel Defects?

Sometimes the edges get over stitched and you may also get some loose strands/loops. I just use some cuticle scissors and snip them as close as possible.

Comment

Thanks. The thing is they are limiting because they seem to be off stitched. Not sure if that is normal. I bought other ones and they were not linting.

Comment

Where did you purchase them from?

Comment

I had them shipped to Walmart

Comment

Ehh I was hoping you wouldn't say that... I'm about to order that same 20 pack of towels myself. I hope they're defect free.

Comment

20 pack for $19, how could one not buy a few packs? Walmart is selling a 3 pack for $7 bucks and a 20 pack for $19 right now. Grab them while you can as you won't often get this quality for less than a buck a towel. Also with free ship to store.
                Jim
                My Gallery

Comment

But what would the difference be. Just because it's sold at Walmart doesn't mean they're going to be different quality. Or am I wrong?

Comment

There better not be... Meguiars has never given me any reason to doubt the quality of the product, so I'm not worried about it. I'll be ordering a pack today.

Comment

Absolutely not, it's still a meguirs product. And if there's anything wrong with it, meguiars customer service is top notch and will replace it no questions asked.

Comment

I will give them a call later today unless they reply here. the reason I ordered it is because I saw a post where they would be the exact same thing as the x2020 and other part numbers.

Comment

I've found that Meguiar's has a rock solid reputation for customer satisfaction.

If you were procrastinating on this deal, I think you missed out as the Walmart website is now showing the 20 pack as "Out of stock online".
                          Jim
                          My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jfelbab View Post
                            I've found that Meguiar's has a rock solid reputation for customer satisfaction.

If you were procrastinating on this deal, I think you missed out as the Walmart website is now showing the 20 pack as "Out of stock online".
                            Yes, I just noticed that. You simply cannot beat that deal and that is why I bought myself some.

Comment

I bought these from walmart sometime last year. They are cheaper now and they have been defect free and they are the same supreme shine that come in the 3 packs. I see they are sold out online as I was going to order another pack.
                              99 Grand Prix
                              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');