• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M26 issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M26 issues.

I purchased a bottle of M26 from a local NAPA a month ago and noticed today when applying a coat that there were small clumps of M26 on my applicator pad. It looked like lumpy cream of wheet instead of a smooth liquid texture. Is this normal? I keep my bottle garaged, I live in San Diego so weather can fluctuate inside of my garage. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Re: M26 issues.

cruzncali,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. No, our M26 should not be that consistency. Please give our Customer Care Center a call at (800) 347-5700 to explain your situation and make sure to mention this post.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Just a heads up, I contacted Customer Care Center and they will be sending out a new replacement bottle of M26. I gave them the batch number on the bottle and they stated that the shipment could possibly have been exposed to extreme weather conditions during shippment causing the wax to spoil. I didn't know wax could go bad like that. I really appreciate the assistance from Meguiar's help center! I always recommend their products and customer service like this will keep business coming their way! Thank you Meguiar's staff!

Comment

This happens from time to time with some of the liquid products. If I'm buying a product that I suspect has been on the shelf for a while, I'll usually check it out after I buy it while I'm still in the parking lot. There's a local PBE in my town that has the full mirror glaze line, but I don't think anyone ever buys any of it. The bottles looked very​ dusty.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');