• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disposal Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposal Question

I have almost a full gallon of M66 that went bad. How do I properly dispose of this? I am not convinced I can simply throw this in the trash and have that be friendly to the environment.

Re: Disposal Question

Lets see if I can say this with sense.

Go to meguiars.com, then customer service (or something like that) tab at the top. When that opens, look for MSDS (down near the bottom), click and follow the instructions.

MSDS sheet have the 'disposal' methods listed.

Hope this helps ya.

Bill

Comment

Meguiars MSDS Search

The thing is, MSDS sheets can't be too specific about disposal requirements because the sheets need to be universal and disposal regulations vary from state to state, county to county, etc.

Have the MSDS handy and check with whoever handles your local waste disposal.

Here in OC, CA, the county has a few designated drop-off points for household hazardous waste. (Businesses contract with commercial waste disposal companies.)

pc.

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
        Meguiars MSDS Search

The thing is, MSDS sheets can't be too specific about disposal requirements because the sheets need to be universal and disposal regulations vary from state to state, county to county, etc.

Have the MSDS handy and check with whoever handles your local waste disposal.

Here in OC, CA, the county has a few designated drop-off points for household hazardous waste. (Businesses contract with commercial waste disposal companies.)

Brian Hann
        Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
        Meguiar's Inc.
        Irvine, California
        bhann@meguiars.com
        (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');