• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blocks/obstacles to buy products?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blocks/obstacles to buy products?!

Hi all n meguiars,

I am starting a detailing biz and want to use meguiars' products since i used them when i was in states. in indonesia, i still cant believe its the meguiars' policy, we have to put up roughly about US$11k to buy things up front before we can have our hands on meguiars products. Is it the meguiars's policy? I hope not cuz it *****. WHy do we have to build so many meguiars supplies, eg. we have to buy at least 4 gallons of swirl remover while it is not easy to finish them up in one year unless we drink them? Why do meguiars have to put obstacles when not all of the meguiars fans are so rich to spend big money for just inventories that last years? Why? Please dear meguairs help erase those people/policy from your network. They 'force' me to use 3 M. Wish zaino was available here. Please help. Thanks

Re: blocks/obstacles to buy products?!

Moving to Customer Service Hotline

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');