• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

printed spray bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printed spray bottles

i ordered some of those printed spray bottles for the glass cleaner and degreaser and my shipment said they were on backorder.. any idea on when I can expect those cool bottles?
    this IS my signature :-)

I'm still waiting for my Last Touch spray bottle that I ordered around the 1st and was later told was supposed to ship the beginning of last week.
    Last edited by ScottS; Jul 20, 2004, 12:01 PM.

Comment

The backordered Detailer bottles have started to arrive and orders will be filled this week and next as they arrive in the warehouse.

If you should have further questions regarding your order please feel free to call Customer Care at (800) 347-5700 and it would help to have your order number handy.

Thank you for your understanding,

Lynn Phillips
      Meguiar’s Online Admin.
      Lynn Matthews

Comment

I just got my Last Touch spray bottle on Friday (two days ago). I had ordered it sometime in June. So looks like they are showing up.

The best part is that the spray head fits on the bottle properly and it doesn't seem to leak. My Final Detail bottle leaks like crazy from the neck, making it difficult to shake up.
        1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
        2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
        1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');