• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Plant

I live about 20 minutes outside of Nashville, TN and was wondering if the Meguiar's plant there holds *tours* or if I can *buy* products there, specifically the professional line. I can't justify an order from ADS in Arizona and wait for shipping when the plant is less than 20 miles away!

The key with ADS is placing a big enough order that your savings are higher than the shipping...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yep, that's the ticket. Just tell the wife you can't afford to not buy a ton of detailing products.
      Mr. Miyagi says: "Wax on, wax off"

Comment

With all the scents megs uses, I wonder it smells like within 4 blocks of the plant?
        Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

lol, I am having trouble justifying all the products I plan on ordering. Some people just don't understand what I need to create a perfect paint finish!

I do know about the shipping policy on ADS, but I'd rather make an hour long trip AND see the Meguiar's plant at the same time if it's possible.

Comment

Off-hand I don't know their policy for tours, I'm pretty confident they don't offer Will-Call. Tomorrow morning I can make a phone call and find out what the policy is, as far as purchasing directly from the factory like I said, I'm pretty confident they don't do retail sales.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Of hand Meguiar’s does not offer Tours or Will Call at the plant. If you placed an order direct, it would come FedEx within a day or so because you live so close. Usually it ships out same day and right now over the phone service we are offering free shipping.
              Ash Erickson
              Marine / RV Sales & Training Rep.
              Meguiar's Inc.
              800.854.8073 Ext. 165
              aserickson@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ash Erickson
                Of hand Meguiar’s does not offer Tours or Will Call at the plant. If you placed an order direct, it would come FedEx within a day or so because you live so close. Usually it ships out same day and right now over the phone service we are offering free shipping.
                Free Shipping !!!???....
                Bill Poirier
                West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Re: Nashville Plant

Originally posted by Overtaker
                  I live about 20 minutes outside of Nashville, TN and was wondering if the Meguiar's plant there holds *tours* or if I can *buy* products there, specifically the professional line. I can't justify an order from ADS in Arizona and wait for shipping when the plant is less than 20 miles away!
                  I just got off the phone with the plant Superintendent and he confirmed that they do not give tours and the do not sell retail. So I hope you'll understand I know how you must feel living so close to the plant If I were you I would have wondered and asked the same question.
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Free Shipping? Tell us more.
                    2005 Trailblazer LT Majestic Red Metallic
                    AutoGeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show
                    1st Place-Best Overall Detail
                    3rd Place-Best of Show
                    March 26th, 2011

Comment

I'm thinking you order, they pay shipping ! ....but I guess we'll need clarification on that
                      Bill Poirier
                      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Does anyone get a receipt when they order from Meg's? I've ordered from them twice and have not recieved one. The packing slip that is included does not even list all the products I recieve.
                        Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Thanks for calling the plant Mike! Ohh well, ADS will fulfill my needs.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');