• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Booster Wax VS Tech Protectant Bottle!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Booster Wax VS Tech Protectant Bottle!!!!!

Ok call me Crazy, and a bit dumb, but I'm sure someone else has or will do this. Grab the bottle of Tech Protectant instead of Spray Booster Wax or vise versa. I know if you pay attention they are not the same but they are VERY similar and eazy to confuse. Maybe just a differant color spray nozzel? Although tech protectant might be good for paint also
    Michael

EEKS I haven't noticed this yet but on more then one occasion I have picked up what I though was my Detailers line glass cleaner and sprayed APC+ on my windows. OOPS

Comment

Re: NXT Booster Wax VS Tech Protectant Bottle!!!!!

Originally posted by Blue Snake
      Ok call me Crazy, and a bit dumb, but I'm sure someone else has or will do this. Grab the bottle of Tech Protectant instead of Spray Booster Wax or vise versa. I know if you pay attention they are not the same but they are VERY similar and eazy to confuse. Maybe just a differant color spray nozzel? Although tech protectant might be good for paint also
      I have come close to using the wrong stuff a time or two but now I am getting use to checking twice. Not to sure what a spray wax would look like on the dash!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

at our auto zone they had both products mixed together in both places on the shelfs.
        tech protecant and spray booster living together in sin
        2019 GMC Sierra
        1500 AT4

Comment

Great feedback you guys!!! I have forwarded this thread to our marketing department. They will probably look at doing something to the label that will better seperate the two products.

Great feedback, thanks again.

P.S the only down side of the two getting mixed up would be protectant being a little difficult to wipe off (smearing, streaking the paint) Micro fiber towels or a moist towel followed by a dry towel should help.

The Spray Wax may be a problem getting off pourus plastics and trim. Tech protectant with a sponge applicator after you wipe the trim with a moist towel.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Comment

Hey Tom,

I knwo most consumers that buy the NXT line probably wouldn't have #39 Vinyl and Rubber cleaner but would that also remove the booster wax if it was mistakenly sprayed on trim?

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');