• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed with Car stains/scratch problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with Car stains/scratch problems.

Hello Friends,

I am new to car repairs/detailing. I have attached some pictures of my car, I was wondering if you guys can tell me what would be the best way to fix this problem (as close as possible) without going to body shop? I have recently ordered Meguiar's Rubbing Compound, and planning to order touch up paint (bottle or pen not sure yet which one).

I am just not sure what would be best way to fix these scratches, black stains, etc.

Pics of the cars:

Explore Aron83’s 17 photos on Flickr!

Thank you.

Aron.

Re: Help needed with Car stains/scratch problems.

Those black stains look like the bare plastic of the bumper. Looks like the best solution for those scratches is to have it repainted. Touch up paint isn't too bad, but there just too many of those problem spots and touch up paint will be noticeable.

I suggest you go for Ultimate Compound, i would also Ultimate Compound the entire bumper to see what problems I can remove before sending it to the painter.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');