• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dash board cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash board cleaner

Can someone tell me if Megs interior detailer is it good as I have never used it before or is there something better.

Re: Dash board cleaner

It is very good at performing light cleaning, adding some UV protection and giving a nice matte finish.

What are you trying to accomplish with it? What do you want to accomplish?
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Continuing this discussion just a bit, is it acceptable to immediately follow Quik Interior Detailer with Natural Shine or is that redundant and you can go straight to Natural Shine?

I was thinking clean with QID and protect with NS.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

The QID is a mild cleaner.

I will use APC to wipe every thing down every so often to kind of start over. Then use a dressing like Supreme Shine. I'll use QID a few times then, and go back to the APC when I feel it needs to start over.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
          It is very good at performing light cleaning, adding some UV protection and giving a nice matte finish.

What are you trying to accomplish with it? What do you want to accomplish?
          I just want it to look natural I dont like it when the dash looks shiny. And to give some UV protection and how often should you use it ?

Comment

If you are going to use an APC product I would suggest wiping it down with a damp cloth before you do any type of dash dressing to rinse off any possible APC that might still be on the dash.
            Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

QID is a really good product, it cleans really good and leaves it a dry to the touch and it is not shiny. you will love it. you can use it everywhere, on leather or vinyl too! try it out, it is like 4 dollars at walmart. i tried it out and i'm hooked!!

Comment

For lower gloss, you would want QID (lowest gloss) or Natural Shine (low gloss, more UV protection).
                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by thehulk2002 View Post
                  I just want it to look natural I dont like it when the dash looks shiny. And to give some UV protection and how often should you use it ?
                  I like to wipe down my interior with Quik Interior detailer once a week but you could do once every 2 weeks if you wanted. I like how it keeps the dash looking clean and matte.
                  Tedrow's Detailing
                  845-642-1698
                  Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

I love it. Good for everything in the car.

Comment

I really like the QID and the Supreme Shine.

nikki

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');