• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

if Ultimate Compound dosent finish LSP ready when worked in by hand, would Swirl X be able to clean up what UC left behind or would Scratch X 2.0 follow up then Swirl X, just want to make sure im doing this right
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: nee some help

SwirlX can, and ScratchX 2.0 as well so you'll have to test out and see which one you like best.

I've used UC by hand and I've gotten a LSP ready finish so the best thing to do is test spot and see what process you like best.

Comment

Yes, use SwirlX!

1.Wash
      2.Clay (If Needed)
      4. Ultimate Compound
      5. SwirlX
      6. NXT 2.o
      Matt

Comment

i used UC for spot fixing because i used it on a door panel and it didnt turn out LSP ready so im not using it on the whole truck, i have been de swirling the truck the last 6-7 hours taking my time with Swirl X and i have the roof and bedside to do then im gonna use M07 then M21. Im working on it right now and walking from the garage into the house so i will probably wax tommorow and finish SwirlX by Midnight. Im taking my time and working in small sections, the swirls arent that bad so i will have my truck swirl free in no time!!
        Nick
        815-954-0773

Comment

Sounds Good!

That's how I do my cars. Do a section, then come inside and chill, then go out a little later. I really took my time
          Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post
            Sounds Good!

That's how I do my cars. Do a section, then come inside and chill, then go out a little later. I really took my time
            Exactly

you get so much better results,
            Nick
            815-954-0773

Comment

Re: need some help

finally after about 10 hours working on my truck by hand with Swirl X it is finally Swirl Free!! Swirls can be removed by hand thanks to SMAT technology.

i worked intil 2 am last night night and now all i have left is to do M07 abd 2 coats of M21 and dress everything. tommorow i will do the interior.

i will post a seperate thread later on

thanks for your help guys, i coudnt have achieved these results without ya
              Nick
              815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');