• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just purchased Metabo PE12-175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased Metabo PE12-175

I'm looking forward to it. It should be fun. It's all your fault

Re: Just purchased Metabo PE12-175

My fault? I didn't do anything. But if you don't want it, you can always send it to me.

I am expecting to see some pictures of your handy work with the new tool soon.

Congratulations on the new baby... lol
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by ZoranC View Post
      .... It's all your fault
      You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
        My fault? I didn't do anything.
        Have you ever been married? I have and I have learn that doing anything has nothing to do with whose fault it is. It is always your fault

I am expecting to see some pictures of your handy work with the new tool soon.
        You want to laugh at me? It will take a while before I do, I don't want to embarass myself, it's just the beginning.

Congratulations on the new baby...
        You mean on another new baby?

Comment

where did you get the metabo. I can't seem to find anyone that sells it . thanx for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by jonszr1 View Post
            where did you get the metabo. I can't seem to find anyone that sells it . thanx for any help.
            Considering it is a reseller I never heard of before I don't want to send them any business until I see what was my experience with them in order to protect other members in the case there are any issues and I just ordered, unit has to arrive yet.

Comment

try on the top of the line website. I'd post the link but it might be on the commercial links possibility.

acces the website, go to professional tools or something like that and youll find it.
              " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Comment

I have received my Metabo today and my experience with vendor was positive one. For those that have inquired (please let me know if I am breaking any rules by doing so, I apologize in advance if I do) I ordered it from Contractors Tool Supply, Tools & Fasteners for the Construction Industry

Price was $231.99 and free shipping which made it lowest bottom line price I am aware of. Customer service (from Randy) was nice and helpful. Ordering through site doesn't provide automatic tracking # and order status update but that didn't show to be an issue. Order was "drop ship" directly from Metabo. I placed order Friday after business hours and it was on it's way to me by Tuesday afternoon.

All in all I am very happy with the experience. If you do end up ordering from them I would appreciate if you could say to Randy that Zoran sent you. It doesn't make any difference for anything but it is my way of continuous display that being nice results in nice.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');