• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How touse the Rotary ?DVD's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How touse the Rotary ?DVD's?

Well, there's a ceratin DVD that I'm waiting for to be released, but i think that it will nly be completed towards the end of July, and with me been in South Africa, another 3 weeks for Posting, but in the mean time, I was wondering, is there any decent " how to use the Rotary DVD's out there that you guys can recommend?

I'm very eager to start using the rotary, but have no clue on how it works etc..

any help will be much apperciated!!!

I have the Meguiars How to remove paint defects video. It shows how to use the rotary. I'm sure it is not as in depth as the DVD that you are waiting for, but it does show the basics to get started with. I don't know if it matters, but it is a VHS tape, not a DVD.
    Last edited by Mister B; Jul 17, 2006, 06:10 AM.
    Brian

Comment

Re: How touse the Rotary ?DVD's?

Originally posted by Rowen
      Well, there's a certain DVD that I'm waiting for to be released,

Good things come to those that wait.

The Meguiar's video goes over the rotary buffer and which products to use with which pads and in which order.

Here's the link,

And here's a picture,

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Re: How touse the Rotary ?DVD's?

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        Good things come to those that wait.

The Meguiar's video goes over the rotary buffer and which products to use with which pads and in which order.

Here's the link,

And here's a picture,

There's this guy in that video, he kinda looks familiar...he's the one doing the washing...LOL

Alex
        Mandarina Racing

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');