• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110v2 in Canada?..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110v2 in Canada?..........

Hi Guys,

anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a G110v2, I am in Toronto Canada and for some reason Amazon wont ship one here and Meg's is out of stock and i am unsure if they will ship here either. Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Re: G110v2 in Canada?..........

Hey Waxed,

I am trying to figure out where to buy one in Canada as well. I checked with a local auto parts store today but they didn't carry it. I'm going to check with some of the chain stores listed as Meguiar's vendors on the Meguiar's Canada site. I'll let you know if I find one that stocks it.

Comment

Good luck. You'll be lucky to find the G100 let alone the G110v2! Maybe in 6 or 7 years when the US is on v12 we'll see the v2 in Canada. Just go to eshine.ca and get the Garots gargage DA. I have a Megs G110 and a PC DA and I have say the Gariots is 10x's better than both of them. Megs is not supported in Canada. My Megs DA has served me well but since I could'nt find a Megs dealer that even knew what a DA was let alone have one I bought the Gariots.
      Professional Automotive Reconditioning Services
      "You scuff it-I buff it!"

Comment

Car Detailing Forum for the enthusiast. Learn how to wax, polish, compound, clay and detail your vehicle.

have you tried this place?

I just checked and they ship to Canada for less then $30.00

Comment

The Big Buffer might be right. I was looking at eshine.ca and they have the Griot's Garage DA for 139.99 I think, and they ship orders over 150.00 for free.

Comment

I decided on the GG6. I've got one coming from eshine.

Comment

didn't you check Autogeeksonline?

Comment

The price for the GG6 was 10 bucks more at eshine.ca, but shipping was free (compared to and I get to support a Canadian business that supports our hobby up here.

Comment

YOu may find that eshine will be a bit easier and cheaper...only because going through autogeek we have to pay duty also...just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');