• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

just got my G-100. gonna use it on my 2000 xterra. i'm gonna start with #80, my question is how long do i work the product in the 2x2 area? I know you dont let it haze but how long before the diminishing agents are gone? thanks for the help

Probably about 20-30 seconds in that small of an area. Don't buff it until it dries. It should still be translucent and wet when you remove it.

RamAirV1
    Last edited by RamAirV1; Feb 5, 2005, 11:17 PM.
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

ok

thanks one other question....what is the arm speed to use????

Comment

Use a slow motion. Alternate side /side and up/down. Be sure to overlap your passes by about 50%. This helps in break down of product.

As RamAirV1 stated it doesn't take long. You'll see the product change from a tan/brown color to clear (on a darker paint).

Check out this great post by one of our fellow members. Using #83 and #80, and getting your G100/PC to do the work of a rotary. A picture says 1000 words!!!

Have fun and good luck!

Comment

I forgot that Mosca also used #80 in his demo. I was going to mention that thread but then deleted it because I thought it was #83 only LOL.

That demo should answer your questions.

RamAirV1
          2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

can always **** on help

thanks for the rapid response guys ...very helpfull monday morning gonna sTART THE MAKEOVER...but gotta be at work by 3:00....hope i'mdone....thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');